Monday 3 March 2014

CANVAS BOARD
This is the first wall hanging I have done, it is 12 x 9 inch and I am still not quite happy.....I think it needs more.
I love stencils and my favourite of the moment is "Peacock"  to use this on the hanging I have made up my own glitter paste.
I have used Atelier Impasto Gel and mixed this with some Hunkydory Diamond Sparkles glitter, it came out brilliant I thought.  This way I can have as many colour mixes as I want when I want them
The flowers I have made using a TUT from Hels Sheridan blog......finally sat down watching top gear last Sunday and gave them a whirl.  Of course they were then bunged in the melt pot.
 
 
 
The above pic is the whole think, more work on the corners I think


 

1 comment:

Hels Sheridan said...

Gorgeous canvas, love those flowers - makes me happy that you used my tut for them. Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...