Thursday 29 May 2014

FASHIONABLE STAMPING CHALLENGES

Again stumbled upon this challenge site and the Theme is 3D object
These I love.  Most of the things I create are objects, assemblage types.  So this clock I have been making fitted the bill

This is not the best picture at all, used the flash and it is very washed out.  I have no skills in photo editing, I can crop and resize and that is pretty much my lot.

@This is a MDF base that was primed and then inked with  cut n dry foam then covered in stamping.  The majority of which come from a UK company called lavinia stamps
 who's products I love.


 

2 comments:

Marina said...

Beautiful clock with great stamping.

Mrs.B said...

This is such a beautiful clock, love the images you've used against the soft background shade.
Thanks for sharing with us at FSC
Avril xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...