Thursday 22 May 2014

Mermaid Tag

Simonsays challenge blog

I have newly discovered this challenge blog as I have been browsing looking for things to do with the things I make.  I have seen some stunning work along the way.

The theme is VACATION
She comes from my "fantasy" vacation, discovered me while I was deep sea diving of the red sea.......
A VERY LARGE 22CM KRAFT CARD TAG WAS MADE FOR THE BASE and then it was
  • coloured with Distress paints
  • Sponged with a layering stencil
  • Kraftin Kimmie mermaid stamp
  • Distress stickles for water bubbles
  • Shrink plastic dangles
  • Dyed seam binding ribbon
I would love to meet her......SHE IS ALSO IN THE



MY SECOND ENTRY IN SIMON SAYS

This is a 4x4 Chunky Page, the background is watercoloured on a 300lbs not surface paper
the stamped image is one from a lady called Jean Hardy's company and the name escapes me at the moment?
 
 
 
 



1 comment:

Emily Leiphart said...

Stunning project, Jill! I love the watercolouring. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Vacation or Travel!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...