Sunday 26 October 2014


IMMORTAL TAG


Shopping Our Stash    Halloween
Tag Along                   Spiders
City Crafters                A piece of Sky
Try It On Tuesday        spooky
first thing I have made in a very long time, due to work, poorly cars and poorly cats!
Catching up on blog land on my weekend off I see lots of Halloween and spooky type challenges and posts.  I always love the colours and imagination in Halloween makes.  Not so keen on the door knocking though as it sets the dogs of barking! 
I have decided to have a go with another tag to add to my huge collection.  Take a look at the challenges above, you may discover a new one, or a new technique on display you may fancy trying.
I have entered this in City Crafters, I have only just found this blog, but the inspiration was a gorgeous picture of  nightsky.  Darker in the top left corner, I went with that scheme for this tag
IMMORTAL
I have very little in the way of Halloween stamps and the one I used here is from Indigoblu  that came out  a few years ago.
I have used a Tim Holtz large Manilla Tag and coloured it with Mustard Seed Distress Ink, Eggplant & Denim Adirondak ink pads.  I have randomly brushed across with a water brush and the two types of ink react very different with water.  The adirondaks turning a nice shade of pink.
A Visible Image stamp set provided the Bats and the Immortal wording.  I also used Glossy Accents to highlight the eyes and the spider and a smattering of Stickles in the sky and water.

 
Also entered in

 

10 comments:

Evil Edna said...

this is brillant, thank you for sharing your dance macrebe with us at TIOT.EE

lauren bergold said...

now there is one scarily fabulous tag!!! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (halloween!) STASH with us this week! ♥

chrissie said...

Wonderful Halloween tag with great background and wonderful stamping

Thank you for joining us at
Try it on Tuesday

Love Chrissie x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous creation! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

Stella said...

Great take on our challenge! Thank you so much for joining us at CCCB!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Very cool, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

Ros Crawford said...

What a fabulous tag!! Beautifully done ... Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!!! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us at CCCB :-)

Donna said...

Ohhhhhhh fantastic and spooky tag!!! Thanks for playing along with the Shopping Our Stash crew for our Halloween challenge!

Lisa :) said...

AMAZING and awesome!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...