Wednesday 21 January 2015

TIM HOLTZ   12 Tags of 2015


This it the first time I have ever had a go at this challenge.
I am determined to complete the year.

So, Tim, if you are by any chance reading this, what I would like to know is "Do yours always go right the first time"?   Mine didn't after chucking 3 size 8 tags in the bin having ruined both sides of them.  I decided I could not waste anymore and got one out.

I don't really like this but you have to draw the line somewhere! It was getting expensive.

This is covered in the butterfly tissue paper, but you can no longer see it as I gesso'd over it.  I then coloured it with 2 distress paints, Broken China was one.  Stenciled and splattered with tarnished Brass distress paint.
The numbers/letters are Grungeboard covered in glossy accents and glitter.  And of course the chit chat stickers
What an effort this was.  Cant wait until December to look back and see if I have improved!!
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...