Wednesday 25 February 2015

Tim Holtz  12 Tags of 2015


This is my tag for February.
I have made my tag with papers i already have from the range,  Cant remember the name of it, but some has a sewing theme to the papers

These have been collaged using the same Techniques
The heart shape, and circle shape are die cut from the same papers
The charm has been painted with PICKET FENCE STAIN and then covered with GLOSSY ACCENTS
So, same techniques used but differing items
GAME SPINNERS
WORD BANDS
also used to embellish

1 comment:

Eliza said...

Oh my goodness that tag is wonderful, I haven't even had time to look at Tim's tags so everyone that I see that other people do are not tarnished by his creation, yours is brilliant and the first one I have seen for February, I know it is March now, I seriously do need to craft more. Wow I read your profile and you have 10 cats that is brilliant I have 3 but Yoda is my favorite if you read this weeks post you will understand more about him he is special apart from being a devon rex. Thank you so much for visiting me last week I am so sorry I have not returned the visit until now, life has had its twists n turns for me this past few weeks and being on the road for work is crazy.

Sending loads of Yoda hugs.
Hugs Eliza

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...