Sunday 20 July 2014

"Summer Loving" Tag

TAG ALONG WEEKLY *SUMMER COLOURS"
Try it On Tuesday "Summer Colours"
Enjoy making tags?  If you do click the above link and join in with the weekly themes, some lovely, stylish examples on show every week
Summer colours this week and I just happened to have this masterboard hanging that I had made for something else
it didn't quite fit that project, but it did this one
The masterboard was painted with Atelier Interactive acrylic paints, mainly with Yellow and my Favourite colour Quinocrodine Orange. I used it for the base and the large flowers.
For some reason while I was making the tag I kept on singing the Grease song "Summer Loving"....so that's the title!
 

7 comments:

Meggymay said...

Beautiful rich and vibrant summer colours. Thank you for sharing your awesome tag with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful tag, great colours. Thanks for joining us at TIOT! Valerie

Mrs.B said...

Gorgeous tag. Love the vibrant colours.
Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
Avril

Kay Wallace said...

Love your bright and sunny 3-D tag, Jill. The flowers really say SUMMER! Nicely done!

Deborah said...

Wonderful and vibrant. I love the layered butterflies.

Marjie Kemper said...

So vibrant and bright - love this!

Mrs.B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...